Our Smart Align Application Integrated with following features
Complete Tracking System
Making an impression of upper and lower arch
(Including last erupted molar with complete clinical crown)
Registering the case in our website/manually to our Lab directly
Sending the Dental Stone Model to Lab,
Submission of Case Records & Treatment Prescription
Virtual Setup will be done by our Orthodontist
virtual setup will be sent to you for
the approval to final treatment plan .
Aligners will be fabrication & Delivery
Delivery of Passive Aligner
SMART ALIGN is a clear aligner system which is provided by Sri Dental Groups. This system is developed to make custom made aligners for individual patients using 3D technology & stereo-lithography models to provide the aligners that adapt to your teeth precisely. It provides a hygienic, convenient and smart solution for correction of malocclusion without having to wear bracket and wires. This innovative technological invention not only provides aesthetics, comfort to patient but also control and predictability to the doctors in the course of treatment.
What is smart aligner?
Smart aligners are orthodontic appliances which is used as an alternative to traditional braces and are designed to guide teeth into their proper position. Similar to braces, smart aligners are the clear plastic tooth moving appliance used on the teeth to apply a graudual force to control tooth movement, but without metal wires or brackets on teeth. The aligners are made of a strong plastic material of different thickness and are fabricated to fit each person’s mouth. If a series of aligners are made, each aligners moves the teeth a little bit more into place until the desired movement is completed. Smart align technology uses 3D model scanner to scan the plaster/stone model to obtain the three dimensional positive model of the teeth and gingival virtually. Virtual setup is carried out using computer aided software to correct the malocclusion to achieve the final result desired. The software creates the series of three dimensional models virtually to achieve the final results. These models were milled using CNC 5-axis milling machine or Using additive technology using 3D printer. The thermoplastic sheets are adapted over these models using vaccum forming machine to produce aligners.
Benefits of Smart Aligners
- The interactive treatment planning is made by collaborating with our orthodontist.
- To ensure the quality of the aligners, designing is carried out by our orthodontist.
- Advanced virtual setup that shows a representation of the desired final result
How to get smart Aligner:
- The candidates willing to have smart align to correct their malposed teeth can ask your dentist or orthodontist whether your suitable to get the aligners
- The candidates can also visit our website to get an opinion from our orthodontists directly through online in our website
- Your Dentist or Orthodontist will take the impression of your teeth to obtain the dental stone model.
- Your Dentist will submit Intra-oral & extra-oral photographs, Lateral Cephalogram and Orthopantomograh(OPG)
- Your Dentist or Orthodontist will send us the prescription for the treatment plan along with the model to our lab(Case submission can be done through online).
- Passive aligner will be made and sent to you and you will be advised to wear it for two or three weeks to get adapted for the aligner therapy.
- Your virtual setup will be sent to your Dentist or Orthodontist for the approval to finalise the treatment plan required for the patient.
- Aligners will be fabricated on the stereolithographic models and delivered through your Dentist/Orthodontist.
Advantages of Smart aligners
- Its great alternative for patients who don’t want to wear a traditional metal braces
- For those who had orthodontic treatment in the past and want to make minor corrections to their smile.
- It is removable so it is easier for you to brush and floss after meals
- It is easier to keep clean
- It is less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks
- It prevents tooth wear from grinding
- No food restriction